*** MENU|EXIT live performance ***

hi all..

hope ur all enjoying this beautiful summer :)

upcoming events:

who:    MENU|EXIT live gig and Underscan Rec. showcase
where:  Haus der Kulturen der Welt | John-Foster-Dulles Allee | Berlin
why:    Musik & Maschine Congress 2002
when:   11.07.02 | 16:00-17:00 h

also:   Underscan Records Booth | 12.07.02 all day long
        also at "Haus der Kulturen der Welt"

If u happen to be in town feel free to drop by for a little chat.

we will also be having a booth where we offer our records and some goodies.

wishing u all the best and looking forward in seeing u.

cheerz
mark

underscan records | berlin

>> still out:

..us001 DALEZY <Face on Mars EP> 12"
..us002 MENU|EXIT <Profiles EP>  12"

>> out now:

..us003 GRAM <Simple Funk EP>    12"

check preview --> http://www.underscan.de/flyer/gram.swf

>> soon:

..10" Series feat. Scanner, Rinzen, Dub Tractor, Room40, etc.
..LP from Somshit
..MENU|EXIT Album
..Max/Nato Course in September

>> online projects:

..visualizer (underscan music visually interpreted by visual artists)
..mnw_rmx_project (network remix project)