Re: [microsound] the mysticism of microsound

Thanks to all who've responded with leads--keep them coming!  I will
definitely check out Lilith, Coil, and Lustmord (I'm familiar with the
latter two--I'm a bit out of the loop with ambient these days).  I'm
casting my net pretty wide, so I'm interested in making connections,
microsound or not.

My library has Harvey's "Mortuous plango" as part of Hugues Dufourt's
_Antiphysis_.  I'll keep my eye out for Radigue.

I just picked up Rouget's _Music and Trance_, which looks pretty fertile,
thanks Tad, and I'm still waiting for the D&G to come in (thank heavens for
Interlibrary Loan!).

Kenric Mcdowell wrote:

> did anyone write something
> similar on FM in the 80's?

FM, as in FM radio?  Or, something else?

Again, thanks for the ideas.  I'm always open to hearing new leads.  I'll
keep you posted.

G.