Re: [microsound] RE: McLabor

"""As a "producer" (either of protocols or trenches) I think I'd be pissed
to know that industrial productivity was increasing, while the rewards
for my contribution to that increase were declining..."""

Tough shit, get another job, or aquire a new skill set that will make you
more economically viable on the job market.

> when he signed the contract, he signed over the rights. it
> really is as simple as the fact that noone forced him to do so:
> he did so of his own free will. it then became the company's
> product, and him the man behind the wrench. the company could
> do with it what it wanted to.

>>>"He's so stupid he put his foot in the trap, he deserves to lose his
leg."

>>>That's the kind of society I want to be part of!

A society where people are responsible for their actions?  This to me is so
illogical.  Are you saying that someone who doesnt read an entire contract,
or undersdtands it before signing doesnt deserve whatever happens to him?
He/she could easily avoid what ever the situation may be by just making
shure they understand every aspect.  Can i feel sorry for them, maybe
depending on the situation.  But am i a bad guy that belongs to a "Horrid"
society because some idiot is too lazy to read about his OWN RIGHTS, and
SELF INTERESTS?

Give me a break.

aLEKs

--Boundary_(ID_f03BoOUSBDxLuNA+Vc9Jlg)