preview new track from 'Anti-Correlation'

I've been hard at work on some new material for a forthcoming release on
anechoic...
the title of the CD will be "Anti-Correlation"...I put up a short mp3 for
any of you who might be interested in checking out my new material...this
is brand new work and is very different from the material I recently
performed in Europe...all new soundfiles constructed using non-standard
synthesis techniques...
the track can be found in the 'anechoic drop box' on the hotline
server...this is for microsound list members only but feel free to
distribute it...

the track is called :

"mirrorTest.mp3"

and will be included on the upcoming square CD release...CD street date is
Aug 13th 2002...

enjoy!
KIM

--Boundary_(ID_f03BoOUSBDxLuNA+Vc9Jlg)