Re: [microsound] [ot] EU ISP's

this is a reality and has been since sept 11th for all ISPs some have
tried to fight it but most have to do this by law now you could thank the
cold war politics as a result of sept 11th and all the craziness that came
after it. things might now change globally since backbone isp giannt
worldcom is about to disappear as we know it and probally break up into
many smaller units all locally owned and operated rather thne all owned by
one giant.....so things might be one wahy now but becasue the isp world is
sucha fluid one things change all the time and go back and forth.
so its always a good idea to post with caution on public message boards
as you knew know who might be sniffing packets as the same goes for
private email correcspondence but like it has always benn the case if your
planning a coup best to meet and speak your words of decent in person to
the ears of the reciving end other wise do what you do and deal with the
end result. :)
neil...