Re: [microsound] (ot) (Slightly) Politics + electronic Music

----- Original Message -----
From: "The pHarmanaut" <pharmanaut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [microsound] (ot) (Slightly) Politics + electronic Music

"""This statement strikes me as very dubious. I don't see the point of
generalizing about traditional vs. microsound and their attendant egos. I've
met and seen perform folks in both categories, and I've found there are
assholes in each camp, as well as geniuses, not to mention the generally
nice person or two. Sometimes a little bit if each in a single person,
too!""""

Yes your right.  In retrospect it sounds pretty horrible.  I was comparing
it more to mainstream music, not  traditional music in general.  I didnt
mean to imply that traditional musicians are ego'ist's.  Just a little foot
in the mouth syndrome is all, sorry bout dat.:)

aLEKs