R: [microsound] Lionel Marchetti and Jerome Noetinger

hello,
you might want to check out these :

- lionel marchetti " knud - un nom de serpent " on intransitive (
http://www.intransitiverecordings.com ) : plain wonderful, brilliant
electroacoustic composition, something you would wish to listen to in the
dark ;

- http://www.metamkine.com , jerome's label, several 3 " cd by both on the "
cinema pour l'oreille " series ...

-  if you wish to get a bit of that live magic, get this :
Sophie Agnel, Lionel Marchetti and Jerome Noetinger  - Rouge Gris Bruit  ,
on Potlatch ( the page is at http://www.potlatch.fr/401.html )

- ...or try http://www.metafort.org/ecoute/concerts/marchetti.htm, streaming
real audio of a collaborative performance !

have a nice listening experience !

bye, ~paolo~