Re: [microsound] [ot] Headphones/Soundcard recommendations

I have the SR60s and IMO there's not a better buy for the money anywhere. They are well built, their sound kicks ass & when mine got pulled apart (most likely due to rough handling on my part) they replaced them free!

As for the sound card, the Audigy is the way to go, esp. if you game as well. The unit with the external breakout box is pretty cool, but the internal model should do you fine if you want to save a bit of change.