Re: [microsound] Mugen "770"

Sorry for the late reply but I haven't been able to check the mailing
list for the last two weeks.
Soon I'll post the urls of all the files available for download, in the
meantime it's possible to get all the infos and updates from
pachinkostudio ( http://www.pachinkostudio.com )
Thank you for your kind interest and feedback.

Alessandro "Mugen" C.

\\\ still waiting for an official release and available for performing
live this summer ///

> It is great stuff.
> They're at www.pachinkostudio.com.
>
> LR2 wrote:
> >
> > I downloaded the 770 and Drowning in Venice tracks by an artist name
> > Mugen who was/is someone on this list.  I deleted the original post
> > which has the link to the files and the person's real name.
> >

> > At any rate, I was a bit leery as the tracks were described along th
> > lines of "sines with white noise experiments" and that could easily
go
> > badly from my past experiences.  However, these tracks are really
> > great.soothing pulses of sound grounded in rhythmic washes.  I spent
> > very pleasant morning listening to the tracks and they fit in nicely
 as
> > I read and responded to e-
mail.  At times, the tracks reminded me of a