[ot] San Fran sound theatre

Off-topic, but could someone point me to that theatre/museum in San Fran
that has the multi-speaker setup?  What is it, a hundred or so speakers
strategically positioned throughout the theatre, and you sit and listen
to the sounds careening around the space?  A friend is planning an art
piece based on referencing the doppler effect of a passing train with
multiple delays and speaker chains.  I told him I would send him the
URL, but I can't find it in my bookmarks.  It's not the San Fran Tape
Music Center, I don't think.  It's called the Speakertorium or the
Knowledgetorium or something like that . . .?  Yikes!

Thanks.

G.

P.S.  Sad about Earle Brown.