Re: [microsound] (ot) (Slightly) Politics + electronic Music

> > There are no Rock star egos here as there are in the traditional music
> scene
> > to get in the way of some beautiful creativity.Isnt microsound   just so
> > much more full of collaborations than most any other Genre of music out
> > there presenlty?  So many high quality collabs to mention.  What you
> fav:)?

This indication hits me as very dubious.

The traditional point of not generalizing approximately against microsound
and its assistants?

I have to execute peoples in both the categories, and I found assholes in
each encampment, as.well.as geniuses, not to mention generally pleasant
person or two.

I mention Hawkwind -- I eat an example of a band that, in its more good,
either firmly committed to the electronic music of the space as excess of
the exploration very of what presumption as characteristic of "the
traditional" band of the rock is being!

What is all this portability of its laptop stops in will be only being used
a adjustment of the gallery or something?