Re: [microsound] the tel aviv aftermath

> in what way does "one minute of silence" speak for itself? given the war
in
> the middle east there could be many different interpretations of this

given the situation in the world for the last coupla centuries there could
be infinite multitudes of interpretations of silence :)

>i've
>not heard of any of the aforementioned artists >and would hate to jump to
any
>incorrect conclusions, but...just wondering
>what their motivation actually
>is?

what's their motivation for writing music? ? ?

Being one of these artists I keep asking myself this question over and over,
and never seem to find a clear answer...

As for the war - it surely doesn't go unnoticed - I think there's a lot of
anger, confusion and also escapism on this compilation - when there's a
bombing next to your house you hear it even with your headphones on.

ant