Re: [microsound] reverse engineering

I am going to announce this on my radio show Saturday the 13th, hopefully you'll get some biz out of it. If any of you would like airplay for the completed projects, just let me know. Maybe we could do a special show (or part of a show) dedicated to this effort?

live @ http://wrvu.org
archive @ http://mixdown911.com