Re: [microsound] [ot] free/cheap mp3 hosting?

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:18:27 -0700 "ph_L th0m50n"
<hellomynameisphil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> What I have in mind is a page to host a rotating array of sound files,
> some by me and some by other people. It would be a small and
> exceedingly humble little time-limited microsound mp3 label.

Speaking of mp3 labels, do you know what's been happening with Monsieur
Babcock at aesova? I submitted a short three part work a while ago for
either his mp3 label or for Tiln, in response to a prior invitation and
also sent a couple follow-up e-mails, and have heard nothing.
Best, Dale

Dale Lloyd:  http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html

and/OAR:  http://www.and-oar.org/

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!