RE: [microsound] Apple event in NYC

I agree... as a marketing professional i have become so used to this kinda
thing it has just become part of the landscape. these are promotional events
for whatever it is they are trying to sell. it is not about the music per
se. it means nothing.

pay no attention to "the man" behind the curtain.

David Fodel
Publishing Systems Manager
Wild Oats Markets
3375 Mitchell Lane