Re: [microsound] / spoof redux

> yeah, what IS up with the spoof track redux anyway?
> i've got an mp3 that i'm willing to contribute,
> but haven't really heard anything beyond the initial statements...
>
> david
> http://march.swifting.com

Yeah ive been downloading the big names like eminem and what not in hopes of
getting spoofed files. I have only one track but its a real doozey.
Screeching noize that ends sounding like a large creaking electronic door.
Im going to keep looking.  I thought it would be way easier to locate these
spoofed mp3's.  Im using Kazaa by the way.

aLEKs