he'll probably bring copies with him when he comes to Vancouver for the Aug
2 New Forms Festival show.

trivia question from this Winnipeg-bred former rock 'n roll junkie: in what
#1 song, recorded for another artist, did Eddie Van Halen play the guitar
solo BEFORE Van Halen's "Jump" replaced one of this same artist's songs at
#1?  (some people say that this really was van halen's "big break".  looking
the answer up on the net is cheating.  I have a very strong memory of being
completely flabbergasted when the song that "Jump" replaced was finally
bumped from the top of the charts: it made me late for hockey practice, boy
was I in trouble!)

Ben