Re: [microsound] "anti-correlation" radio servicing

On Sun, 14 Jul 2002, Mark A Henrickson wrote:

> any reason you're being an ass andrei?

Because I have a lot of respect for Xenakis and I think there are a lot of
people around these days who because they have a laptop and can play
around with granular synthesis or whatnot think they're on the same level
as Xenakis/Stockhausen/etc..
I'm tired of all this superficial "hey, let's pay tribute to/do a remix
project for so and so" nonsense. It's all this "cool by association" kind
of thing that's so prevalent these days.

Andrei