Re: [microsound] "anti-correlation" radio servicing

in that case i would think that whether kim used the upic system or high level mathematics would be besides the point, since he says its a tribute to it, rather than an imitation of the style. i believe that even xenakis if he were here would most likely agree, seeing how the use of statistics and high level mathematics were often employed for effect, not as a justification of math in and of itself. also from your attitude it seems you're most likely not very familiar with kim's work either in music or writing if at all. before you open your yap, and barf out some dumb uncalled for shit maybe you should give things a chance. lighten up. its a TRIBUTE, not a rip-off.