Re: [microsound] "anti-correlation" radio servicing

Hi Kim,

me and my friend Benedikt aka Bhang have a radio show called "Ecclectric
Impact"; we broadcast every 2nd friday on "Radio Dreyeckland" -  a radio
station in Freiburg (Southern Germany). Our program mainly consists of
contemporary electronic music from persons like Atom Heart, Ekkehard Ehlers,
Stephan Matthieu, Terre Thaemlitz, Mitchell Akiyama, Fennesz, Alva Noto,
Komet - just to name a few. In our last show we've presented the new
"Communication Problems"-compilation which has recently been released on the
australian label Vibragun
We would be pleased to play "Anti-Correlation" in our show, so would it be
possible to achieve one copy?
If yes, please send it to:

CHRISTOPHER KREISS
*Ecclectric Impact*
Katharinenstr. 3
D-79104 Freiburg
[[Germany]]

Thank you very much for this oppurtunity -
CHRISTOPHER aka the FINGERPRINCE***

PS: The radio station "Radio Dreyeckland" can be found at http://www.rdl.de
; our show "Eccletric
Impact" [presented by our "common alter-ego" Krassimir Digitalov :^) ] has a
web appearance at
http://www.surfling.de/musikredaktion/frame.html  [Programm -> Freitag ->
"Ecclectric Impact"].