Re: [microsound] anti-correlation

On 7/15/02 at 1:01 PM, anechoic <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> my interest in non-standard synthesis actually started a couple
> of years ago with a software app called Wigout that I found
> while researching

Kim-

Guess that explains the excitment about Widgette. I've got a new version
done, Squidgette, that represents a continuation of the theme:

square wave only
4 "events" that can be stereolocated and independently looped
each event consists of a state that can have up to eight segments
total of 32 segments across all states
the "arpeggio" feature came for free

I'll pack it up in the next day and send you a copy. Trying to get
[preset] to save state and thinking about the stereo recording...

Strange there's not more interest in Wigout. I'm having a blast!

best,

tad

<tad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>