[microsound][ot] updating web site

if you'd like to get last years coin gutter release, do it soon.  I'll be
updating the site with our new material.  after the update you'll actually
have to buy or trade for the music.

we've been getting really good reviews and i hope everyone enjoys the
pieces.

graeme
www.vanityrecords.com

in the sprit of the recent spat over Xenakis:

"this has nothing to do with so-called "glitch", experimental music made
largely on laptops and based on what Kim Cascone called "the aesthetics of
failure" (glitches, pops, clicks linked with laptop/lofi audio). At its
worst, glitch tends to be repetitive and meandery, reducible to so much
laptop noodling. By contrast, the sound art of coingutter is intensely
focussed and coherent"

even, dare i say, emotional.