Re: [microsound] microsound as pop music

> at the risk to be (considered) banal, i'm quoting duke ellington here:
> "there are just two kinds of music: good music and bad music".

exactly!!!

if the primary reason that someone listens to microsound is because its "not
mainstream" or that its "not pop" then they're playing into the very thing
that they're supposedly rebelling against.

listen to it if you like it. don't worry about the definitions.