Re: [microsound] math anxiety

Hi, sounds very interesting what you're saying. I really can understand what
you're saying. But pure fundamentally every movement and every action has a
mathematical logic, same for all music, even as FREE improvising music. 100%
improvising does not exist. It's a sad thing to say, but we can't escape
from it.

Filip.