Re: [microsound] [OT] software

I sampled the alpha os X version of plogue bidule last month with the
makers of it. And its a prety awesome tool I know Im pretty excited to see
this come out and see where it goes. :)
I know they are hard at work on making all kinds of changes to the
application and that the os X version will not be firther developed till
os x.2 comes out as for audio compatablity it will be more stable....
so if your a mac user I would hold off on plogue for now but keep your
hopes up for it and its going to be good!
the pc version Ive heard is equally good annd obviously presently
working..
:)
neil..