emotion in contemporary music: the definitive answer to the question

i think it'a alarming to see perfectly intelligent, well-raised
microsounders spend so much time in the labyrinth of philosophy
attempting to understand the mystery of emotion in music.  it seems
obvious to me (& i find it stunning that this explanation has not been
given yet) that emotion comes from little fairies that float around the
ether, manipulating the listener's emotion-producing fluids to their own
accord...  which explains that there are so many, nearly random
reactions to a lot of contemporary music, as the fairies themselves have
no idea how to interpret it & they will just do whatever they please (we
all know that contemporary music makes no sense whatsoever, so that
explains that.)  now, if we go on to explain how people make that glitch
sound?  i'm guessing it's got something to do with the computer's anima
being possessed by the glitch spirit, but then how do you manipulate
that evil force to create the glitches you want?  is it compatible with
OS X?  do you need an exorcist to repair your machine afterwards?
anyway, any answers would be welcome, thanks, ~d