send me sounds

Hi everybody,

I'm putting together a compilation for luaka bop records with tracks by
safety scissors, pole, schneider TM, skist, to rococo rot, and others that
will be coming out this september. The vinyl version will have some extra
time left over so I thought I'd put together a small archive of sounds...
blips, clicks, etc that people can sample from the vinyl and use however
they choose.

I have many that I've generated myself, but I thought it would be
interesting to put out an open call for sounds to this list. If anyone has
SHORT .aiff or .wav files of blips, bass sounds, single synth notes, or
anything else quirky and sample-able that they want to disperse far and
wide, e-mail them to me at josh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

jOSh