sounds for blip compilation

thanks to all who sent me sounds! I received about thirty that I'm using. I
created another 35 myself, so the final track is seven minutes long, w/ 65
individual blips, clicks and short loops.

it turns out it will be possible to have a small credit space on the vinyl
label itself, so if I used your sound you will be credited after all.

I'll keep you posted as the release date gets closer. The sounds are very
cool, I hope they will get used far and wide.  They'll be posted online,
too, so people on this list can download and reinterpret them to their
liking.

josh