DISCO BRUIT MAILORDER

Hi, we're back from holidays. To make you all happy we will have a big summer sale from August 01 - 31. You can deduct 30% of all prices (except shipping) if you send your order in August! See our order section on the website for details.

We stock hard to find records by the Goodiepal, Matt Wand, Asmus Tietchens, Felix Kubin, Hrvatski, Dat Politics, Oval, Pyrolator, Der Plan, Mirror, Welttraumforscher, Pita, AGF, Scratch Pet Land, Fan Club Orchestra, Mouse on Mars, Groenland Orchester, Mikron 64, Blectum from Blechdom, Merzbow

http://www.disco-bruit.de