RE: [microsound] Microsound video manipulators

: I know a few people on the list are also doing live video
: manipulation - can
: anyone recommend some online clips of this kind of work, or
: resources where
: I can find information about what tools are available, or other
: useful info?
: I have looked at the Nato webpage, but its a bit short on sample clips &
: descriptive information.

hi micro-list,

i am the new one and in my first posting i want to say that i saw
video-live-acts using the winamp visualization studio. its freeware and you
can use several input sources and you can programm realtime-effects by
yourself..

www.winamp.com/download
use winamp 2

my suggestion