c e n t i b e l 1st edition

centibel productions is pleased to announce that the first edition of
c e n t i b e l is now online at http://centibel.vze.com. c e n t i
b e l is presenting works in Ogg Vorbis format by mou, lips!
(featuring Andrea Gabriele, formerly of tu m') and a collaboration
between Bill Jarboe and John Hudak.

c e n t i b e l aims to present works that cover a broad range of
genres and styles in experimental digital audio, but we try to
emphasize works that challenge the conventions of even experimental
music. All styles are welcome, from field recordings to abstract
digital soundscapes.

c e n t i b e l is always looking for new submissions from both
established and emerging artists. Although c e n t i b e l is
primarily a venue for the presentation of digital audio, we also
welcome other kinds of creative work in the digital medium, including
web design/web art, Flash movies and digital video. If you're
interested in submitting your work, please email hellomynameisphil at
mail2sound dot com for more information.

Thanks for your attention to this annoucement, and we hope you enjoy
this edition of c e n t i b e l . If you have any questions about the
project, please drop a line to the c e n t i b e l curator at
hellomynameisphil at mail2sound dot com.

Otobiographically Yours,

centibel productions

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com