tonschacht tour: a-musik soundsystem + joseph suchy + keith

hello.

keith-hrvatski will be hosting some very special friends of ours from
köln, germany for a small jaunt around the eastern half of the united
states.

the a-musik sound system is georg odijk and wolfgang brauneis. georg is
the owner and proprietor of the a-musik shop and record label. wolfgang is
the owner and proprietor of the tonschacht label. he also works at the
a-musik shop. their dj sets are possibly the most gratifying stream of
consciousness performances we've seen. all over the stylistic map.

joseph suchy is an improvising guitarist of note. he started recording in
the 70s and has blazed a remarkable, if strangely
undocumented-until-very-recently path into out-sound. releases on the
grob, entenpfuhl, tonschacht, and whatness labels have made him a
household name. keith-hrvatski is terrified to have to go on the same
stage as him.

keith-hrvatski has released two singles for the tonschacht label, one as
keith fullerton whitman (just released), one as hrvatski. his debut album
"playthroughs" will be released on kranky in october.

this tour celebrates the tonschacht label and the work of the a-musik
crowd. we're very honored to be hosting our friends during their first
visit to the united states.

###