OT: v/a 'contemporary waste vol 1' - open for submissions

synthetic waste is in the process of making a compilation.
Its a new record label, and nothing has been released so far.
The first release on synthetic waste will be a compilation
entitled 'contemporary waste vol 1' and its open for submissions.

the url to the website is below. Please bare with me, the website
isn't finished yet - so there's alot of broken links at the moment,
but I am working on it. Actually, the only link that works, at least
on the band pages, is medicinal smell. At that page you will find
some information and 2 mp3's for free download.

-kasper

c:\>synthetic waste

INPUT>>>     http://www.pale-dawn.dk/synthetic
OUTPUT>>> glitch, microsound, clicks, minimal, microwaves, cut-ups