submission to clara!

as usual sorry for cross posting...

we would invite you to take part at clara! projects.*

look at the photos on the snapshots pages [ www.mou-lips.com/sn_snap.asp ]
you could write a piece for the photograph you prefer.
we'll place the text and photo side by side on www.mou-lips.com
all the images and texts will be collected and published on a little book.

also you must know that we publish new images time after time... so you'll
find always new images on mou-lips.com .

if you agreee, send us your writings at clarabox@xxxxxxxxxxxx

we hope you'll join in!!!!

have a nice work and thanks for your attention.

andrea & emanuela

... \ mou, lips! \ _______enjoy this flavour!_______

                  www.mou-lips.com

ps:this is a free publishing. we'll simply put in writing your name and/or
eventually links you will send us.

*yes, we sent a post like this time ago... but was an error! : )