Re: [microsound] CDR Project : Call for Submissions: AntiWar Theme

Hello,

I posted my short contribution at:

http://www.sfu.ca/~pthomson/phil.thomson-greater.and.more.immediate.mp3

Constructive and polite feedback is welcome. Thanks.

ph!L

_---___---_-_------_-_-_-__---_-____-_--_--____----_-____-__-

ph!L /thom.son/

curator of c e n t i b e l : http://centibel.vze.com
and Everything: http://everything.does.it
personal website: http://www3.telus.net/thisisphil/

releases: synat on acidfake (macedonia)
scan on s'agita recordings(italy)
speaker/interlocutor on xenophony media (canada)

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com