RE: [microsound] CDR Project : Call for Submissions: AntiWar Theme

> hey, when's the deadline on this?

presently, I haven't set a deadline. a number of people have asked
me about that and recommended that I set one, but there has been
*a lot* of interest in this and I've received a number of tracks
already.
hoping that tracks will roll in pretty quickly and going to wait and
see how it goes before I do place a deadline on it.

sure, that's vague... what was it that michael moore said about
liberals/activists?

the tracks I have heard so far are excellent and I'm very excited out
how this will turn out in the end.