music for sale/trade

Lotza music up for sale or trade at:

http://www.biggerstaff.homestead.com

Available items include Safety Scissors, Sutekh, The
Avalanches, Tomas Jirku, Thomas Brinkmann, Tac,
Neuropolitique, R. Sundin, Atom Heart, Seefeel, Kit
Clayton, Herbert, Accelera Deck, Loop Orchestra, John
Watermann, Zoviet France, Pacou, Mimir, Vote Robot,
Manitoba, Giancarlo Toniutti, Lithops, Luomo, many

-Thad

=====
Thad Biggerstaff  ~ReSource~  daht73@xxxxxxxxx
Music/mixtapes for sale/trade at http://www.biggerstaff.homestead.com/

"Not to forget, I 'museumize' myself; so that then I pay myself a visit and find me again in all the relics, to hand down memories from one to the other, like a genealogical tree, as if it were morning!"
- Massimo Toniutti

"One man's poison is another's nectar." - a man