Soundvision Seeks Sound Installation Proposals

Dear Soundist / Noisemaker - Soundvision is a new art/sound gallery in
downtown Portland, OR.  We just opened our doors this hour, in fact.
This month we are presenting Seth Nehil's series of Black Walnut
Drawings.  He will also perform recent electro-acoustic compositions on
October 5.  In the near future we will also be presenting live
performances by Berlin's kmh, Cleveland's Twine w/Phase4, Portland's
Solenoid, New Zealand's Eso Steel and Chicago-area's Illusion of Safety
among others.  Next year we are presenting installtions or exhibitions
of work by Taylor Deupree and Richard Chartier, M. Behrens and Terre
Thaemlitz.  I am always seeking new proposals and/or ideas for live
electronic music performance.  If you have material that you wish to be
reviewed please send it along with a return stamped envelope if you wish
the material to be returned.  There is no cost associated with the
review of materials.  Since this is our first year we have an extremely
limited budget, though we do wish to work with artists who have
applicable grants in place to either tour or who are seeking an
alternative space to present/perform in.  Please contact us below:

TJ Norris, Gallery Director
SOUNDVISION
625 NW Everett St #108
Portland, OR 97209 USA
Phone: 503-238-7007
Fax: 503-210-7812

Hours: Fri + Sat 2-6PM + by Appointment; First Thursdays 6-9PM
Event Schedule: http://www.tjnorris.net/soundvision.htm

[ If you wish to be added to our mailing list please let us know ]

--Boundary_(ID_0RVQqe74Ls+GgJf9kEGbsQ)