Re: [microsound] are all microsound/contemporary music/etc fans composers??

I see the same behaviuor in contemporary arts. The most part of the
people I know that have a deep interest in cont. art are also artists or
do something "artistic".
But surely in the end few of them can really be called Artists.
The other are just people having fun.. and in some cases having very
good luck and enough money to build their crappy "artworks".

buona giornata
e.g.

--
... e.g.ø :: http://eeegggooo.cjb.net