Europimmon / Mathieu - Ehlers - Rabelais

I noticed on the Tigerbeat6 website that Pimmon is playing a few dates
in Europe in the next week or so.  Nice, but I was little surprised
there was no UK date.  :(

Speaking of people playing the UK I heard something recently that
suggested that Stephan Mathieu, Ekkehard Ehlers, and Akira Rabelais
were playing at an event in Dundee, but not having heard about it here
I figured it probably was not true.  Frankly I would wet myself at the
prospect of such a triple bill hitting the UK.  What's the score on
that?

Have a nice weekend ...