If you're looking for words ...

dear all,

Since the demise of EMR (electronicmusicreviews.com), I've noticed that
several of the former writers, including myself, Todd Burns, and Michael
Heumann, are writing for the broader online review
http://www.stylusmagazine.com

Updates are daily; recent additions on my front include words on Jirku's
Entropy, the new Logistic records comp, Susumu Yokota's excellent _Boy and
the Tree_ album on Leaf, etc, so check it out. Also upcoming over the next
week or two will be words on Thomas Dimuzio's new 2xCD, Deadbeat's _Wildlife
Documentaries_, the Mille Plateaux _Digital Disco_ comp, & Andreas
Tilliander's _Elit_ CD. That's just from me -- the site also reviews albums
new and old in all genres of music, and features good articles (there's a
real review and pisstake on 'electroclash' up there right now).

In closing, I remain with carpal tunnel,

- tV

tobias c. van Veen -----------
http://www.quadrantcrossing.org
http://www.thisistheonlyart.com