re: [microsound] has anyone seen this announcement.... OUCH! : )

> > PS: what's up with EDITION KUNST making a whole 12" out of
> > such an obvious Terre Thaemlitz, Ekkehard Ehlers, Thomas
> > Brinkmann... samples on their "plays" LP?  a bit
> > embarassing is it not? ("gut nacht"! )

i even saw it materialized at ekkehard ehlers appartment. it comes also with a covered "plays" sleeve and is probably meant to be received as meta-kunst. ekki didnt play it for me, instead we bounced to brooks' "you, me and us" (on mantis recordings) for the rest of the evening which is pretty sexy stuff.
http://www.inkblotmagazine.com/rev-archive/Brooks_You_Me_Us.htm
 - stephan

ps
and sogars "stengel" (list), just found this in the mail and already gave it a second spin.
its very, very nice. i'd like to recommended this highly