Re: [microsound] 4/4's for neanderthals

> but this again is my personal opinion

i think that personal opinions are like assholes,
everyone is going to poke fun at it due to
missunderstanding.

me personally, I used to admire Richie Hawton = Mr.
4ontheFLOOR .... but I have since moved on in musical
tastes.

I would like to egg on this issue whit the folllowing
commentary: it seems to me that 4/4 or other patterned
music is just easy for genrespecific diskjockeys to
perform at a rate that is popular and that everyond
can Dance to as at a major musical event.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems to me that
music is more of an experiance whithin itself if it is
more environmental and textural. Anything can sound
interesting together, like jello biafra, zbigniew
karkowski, asmztllbamo, hrvatski, brain[ras, and
others. Being on a sound wave level, everything will
modulate within itself and take on different uniqe
wave. Therefore a new, more intense, observational
meaning is derrived from the original seperate pieces.
Speaking on a emotional level of mixing such things
together, timing is everything. Each piece should be
introduced at a time  in which is most synchronous as
to the understanding of the point intended on being
communicated. Idunno... I kinda went off there and
forgot where I was going.

Beatmaching is for wanker DJs fueling dancing
alchoholics, and sound collage is for a more mind
stimlulating sensory exploration.

long live
spectral incoherant dada mayhem
duncan van halluciphile