Re: [microsound] Announcing Everything (http://everything.does.it)

On 27/10/02 00:54, "ph!L @ c e n t i b e l" said in living color:

> Hello All,
>
> I try to cross-post as little as possible, but apologies if you get more
> than one copy of this message.
>
> Just to let you all know that version 2.0 of Everything
> (http://everything.does.it) is online. This edition features tracks by
> punck; missing, inc.; and bakstrom. Enjoy at your leisure.

I don't know much about this Everything thing you are running but just
wanted to let you know that another (very cool, BTW) website has been
running under that name for several years...

http://www.everything2.com/

g.

--
Guillaume Grenier - gollum@xxxxxxxxxxxx

in space there is no north  in space there is no south
in space there is no east   in space there is no west