From: "Nelson Provazi" <nprovazi@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 10:40 AM
Subject: [microsound] Nelson Provazi

Hi all,

I´ve been on this list for some time, and it´s time to introduce myself.
My name is Nelson Provazi. I´m a visual artist and graphic designer living
in Brazil.
I really enjoy participating on the list; it is quite nice, as a music fan,
to find out good discussions about what is going on in the digital side of
music today.
I was asked to write something about these trends (glitch, DSP, or whatever
you might call it) for a website. I actually explained I´m not the right
person to do it, for this music genre is still new to me. As a matter of
fact, I´ve only been introduced to some of the artists and to some texts
about the movement through this list.
But they insisted on asking me to write something down. And guess what, I
accepted the challenge.
What I ask you guys is to point me some materials on the net (music, essays
and everything else) related to microsound. It could be anything; feel free
to give me advices too.
Anyway, thank you for your effort on trying to help me out.

Bye,
Nelson Provazi

--Boundary_(ID_OPGc5JIkCI7acmFnvrB8wg)