From: Terry Engelbrecht [mailto:evaluna@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 1:04 PM
To: microsound
Subject: [microsound] MD Recorders (again)

Hi list,

I know this has been asked before, but I wasn't paying attention at the
time...
I'm looking for recommendations for a mini-disc recorder, preferably
something quite tough, for sample collecting etc. I'd like to have the
option of using an external mic, but also want to sometimes use it for quick
& dirty recording, so some kind of built in condenser would be nice.
Opinions, warnings and so on would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Terry