Re: [microsound] http://courses.ats.rochester.edu/nobis/papers/abortion_and_animals.html

--0-438303589-1036550095=:88516

yes, i would rather.
i get enough of that from the other lists i belong too.
well.....on second thought, the nn thread should die...
listen, had no problem with a couple, but that guy just kept going and going and going. and links to some rahter shadey and misinformed information as well. thats just spam if you ask me.
just my .02
 "s. arden hill" <s_ardenhill@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Lance, I really think you should consider what your saying. would you rather
listeningt o right now? than being informed about how stupid humans can be,
and how we might prevent further inhuman acts towards animals, people and
nature.

Lance Grabmiller
www.praemedia.com