Re: [microsound] MICROSOUND vs. cats&dogs

On Tue, 05 Nov 2002 20:56:21 -0600
s. wrote:

> but animal rights and the
> issues surrounding are lives are equally influential to the music we make
> and listen to, just as Max is?

In fact, indeed.  Actually, Max does not influence anything in my case.  PD does, though :)

When i compose I always watch how my cat and my dog react.
Really.

One thing I noticed.  The dog does not react to dog barking that's been recorded.  Not even his own (well, a little).  Must be something in the frequency (maybe dynamic?) spectrum that doesn't let him be fooled.

Anyone else noticed that?

The cat loves low freq drones.
... and richard devine.

--
../MiS

Michal Seta		http://creazone.eworldmusic.com/doc/mis
CreaZone		http://www.creazone.com
No One Receiving	http://www.noonereceiving.32k.org

upcoming release:
NOR - "The Release of the Wandering-Eyed Girl"
	http://www.grainofsound.com