Re: [microsound] microphone recommendations?

actually, a few friends of mine, for a class actually, built their own binaural head.  it's
apparently not that hard.  the hardest thing is actually molding human ears, & buying ice
microphones to stick inside.  but if you have these tools available to you, it seems like a
nice little project to take on.

love
toni000