::: BiP_HOp Generation ::: September / October playlist :::

--------------477062E1D4FAF525FBAE9A06

hello
finally can find time to type a new playlist, can't believe last one dates from
March... Sorry but the label is taking all my time which of course does not prevent
me from doing the radio show and playing music during my DJ sets... The show stopped
end of June, but I started again in September.

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Thursday evenings  : 8:30 - 9:30 PM  //  Marseille  //  France

September / October playlist

 ARTIST   title   ALBUM   label

KOMET : sog - Reciprocess 1 (BiP_HOp / Fallt)
SCANNER : 5 - Nemesis (Bette)
FONICA : rusl - VA. Micro Blue (Plop)
MURCOF : memoria - Martes (Leaf)
HYPO : pilpil - Karaoke a capella (Active Suspension)
KOHN : sankt almost - Koen (KraaK3)
DECOMPOSED SUBSONIC : border - blaue loewen (Ware)
FELIX KUBIN : jane b - maxi (Diskono)
DESORMAIS  : devant et dessus - Climate Variations (Intr:version)
HEXO DECIMAL : s/t - VA. Coda 009 (Ojo De Apollo)
THILGES 3 : 2 - Die Offene Gesellshaft (Staugbold)
PITA : 3 - Get Out (Mego)
JAN JELINEK : rmx Tennis - VA. evsc1:01 (Expanding)
DICTAPHONE : m=addiction - s/t (Morr Music)
SUSPICION BREEDS CONFIDENCE : a guide to love, propaganda and interior design -
Nyugodt (Frozen Empire Media)
SINK : herman bobsleigh - usual cerex (Arbouse)
BAURI : knusfilur - Slacker Journal(Neo Ouija)
TENNIS : the interview - VA fylkingen (Fylkingen)
SIGNER : detached under buildings - Low light dreams (Carpark)
GOEM : live in glasgow - Lokatie (Consume)
JANEK SCHAEFER : penumbral rover - Pulled Under (AudioH)
FARBEN : says so much love - Textar (Karaoke Kalk)
GERT-JAN PRINS : rfx 9/10 - Noise Capture (X-Or)

| 0000 \\\\.. \\\\ __  http://www.bip-hop.com  _---| 0000 \\\\..\\\\
document electronica that is challenging the ears and the mind
philippe petit - B. P   64 - 13192 Marseille Cedex 20 - France

--------------477062E1D4FAF525FBAE9A06--